We service dry bulk food grade & non-food grade products. A major portion of our fleet also services the fertilizer industry and chemical/petroleum suppliers. We service customers in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, California and Western Canada.
At James J Williams, Owner Operators are near and dear to our hearts. Our company started with a single truck, and we’ve never forgotten the challenges owner operators face. We want you to join our team, so we don’t charge you to sign on.
We have multiple programs for owners to meet your needs and make sure you are taken care of: percentage pay, discount fuel and maintenance programs, and a great leasing program with a great truck.
Need a truck to start your empire?
Want to live your dream of owning your own business but you don’t have a truck of your own? Let us help you get into an attractive lease with a great truck.
Pacific & Inland Northwest
Home about every-other night
Tractor owners earn 65.5% of the load. Top earners make up to $5,500 per week.
- Weekly pay
- Home time to meet your schedule
- Discount fuel program
- Discounted tire and maintenance program
- Passenger ride along after first 90 days
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have an acceptable CSA score
- Possess a valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) issued in the state of residence
- Doubles/Triples and Hazmat endorsements
- Canadian admissible
- Have a current long form DOT physical and Medical Card
- Successfully complete Orientation
- Pass a DOT pre-employment drug screen
- Pass a physical demands test
- Pass a mandatory road test
- Perform all essential functions required by the job description
Availability is always changing. Have a recruiter call with the most up-to-date information. Or if you’re ready to roll – APPLY NOW!